Volunteers can serve in different ways, according to your spiritual gifts and interests:
- Hosting a 5-Day Club in your home or yard
- Hosting a one-time Party Club in your home
- Serving on a Good News Club team
- Sending your teenager to Christian Youth in Action
- Serving on the state board or local committee
- Becoming a prayer warrior
- Becoming a monthly donor
- Promoting CEF in your local church
All volunteers are required to:
- Agree with the CEF Statement Of Faith
- Watch or listen to the Child Protection Policy
- Child Protection Policy (watch) 866-878-4182 (listen)
- Complete a Background Check
- Turn in a signed Worker’s Compliance Agreement indicating you have completed the above.
- Complete all forms online here (Background Check) or download a paper copy here! and send into the local CEF office.
We reserve the right to make final decisions regarding the acceptance of volunteers.
All forms must be completed, a background check completed, and approval given from the CEF office before you can begin volunteering. This is for the protection of the volunteer(s), CEF, the school district, and especially the children. Thank you for understanding.
If you are interested in volunteering please contact us! We will be happy to get you started and answer any questions you might have.